View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #8773 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Goodness Mr. Onz! I certainly hope, like Gale, that you are receiving nothing but the best care. Get well soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Onzy! So happy to hear from you! Hope you get to feeling better ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Onzy my friend, I'm so very glad to hear that you're doing better. Not quite food poisoning, was it? At what point did you realize that this needed looking into?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
just glad they fixed you up!

Get some rest mr. onze and I hope you heal up quick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Wow! I hope you're receiving only the best care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Get well soon dude! I remember having mine out the day after christmas when i was in 7th grade...whole freakin Christmas break spent in the hospital. I was so freakin sick a few days before the surgery. That was not fun at all!
kind of excited to be visiting him this afternoon although not the best circumstances

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Mr. Onz: tell Ms. BC hello for me this afternoon

Ms. BC: tell Mr. Onz hello for me this afternoon

ditto!
And hey to you! I'm w Pint-thought you had dropped off somwhere in space! Welcome back!!