Thread: Second cars
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #64 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Alright then, here is my second car

2010 Honda Fit with some goodies installed!

As a former Xterra owner I would honestly recommend against them unless you seriously need to have all that space and towing capacity all the time.

I hated my Xterra since I never used it for more than just daily driving and honestly if the Fit was out in the US at the same time I would have just bought one back then. The Fit has more if not equal space inside and gets more than double the MPGs

You could always just rent a truck when you need to tow something and get a Fit or a Note like Mike has below

Here is a pic of it too!

dangit now you're making me miss not having my Note around...at least until this friday lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote