Thread: burning oil
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

great you gave examples of engines that burn oil. neat. so does my piece of **** subaru WRX. And know what? I must be one of those smart engineers, because I check and put oil in it. Guess that also means ive owned a car that burns oil. but its a DESIGN flaw in the stock head gaskets, google will tell you all about that im sure. every car ive owned that DIDNT have a known issue, also didnt oink down oil, AT ALL. Neither do my 68 cougar, 70 cougar and 74 hornet and they are over 30 years old lol. The point myself and some others are trying to make is A: you didnt check the oil and relied on a computer to tell you what to do, and B: that my Z and some others DONT. so its not like its a chronic issue with every single one of them and I just recommended you GIVE A **** and maybe use some of your precious time checking into it. You obviously care enough about the car to ask on the forum so dont get pissed when people give you answers you dont wanna hear. especially when you do something dumb.

and I also agree with chuck. production line vehicles are a luck of the draw.

Last edited by chii370; 09-18-2013 at 06:04 PM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote