View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
My Apple products constantly piss me off. Those of you are Facebook or Twitter friends have seen my rants.
I do like my 160G iPod Classic that I have in the Z. It's like a giant jukebox that holds all of my music, and because it's a Classic, it doesn't seem to require silly updates like my iPod touch does. I like iPods for music, but I would never, ever, not in a million farking years own an iPhone.

"Just updated my iOS. Lost all my contacts. Please message me with your number."
"I have to drive to the Apple store and wait in a long-arse line to see if they will fix/replace/unlock my iPhone. After I refinance my house to pay the bill."
said no Android user ever.

In fact, I don't see a perfect OS platform on the market nowadays, but if I have to choose one, ok, android.