View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Well, a heads up about most JDM carbon products. They usually come only covered with a "gel" coating. This means they aren't protected against UV damage and that sort. That way, you can decide whether you want it painted to match your vehicle or to just shoot clear on it and call it a day.

Whenever you get any carbon fiber product for your vehicle, as Simota already said, you should definitely have a reputable body shop shoot a layer of UV protecting clear coat on it. I've done it with all of my parts, whether it be Craft Square or Zele and I'm definitely doing it with my Varis hood when it comes in next month.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote