View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #173 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, ive read that about folks having issues while having a helmet on...

should've seen the fatarse that did the smog check on my Z... he was so huge i could barely fit inside to start the car. other employees were cracking jokes at him that he will get stuck.
I would of not let him in my car. People can say what they want. That I am mean or an arsehole. But there is weight limit to get in the Z. If you have to fall in. Or need the jaws of life to get out you are just too big.

Back somewhat on topic. Have either of you experienced the arm rest on the door of the Fit cracking? I think my drivers door is cracked. I never put my elbow on it as its too low for me. Wonder if it would be covered under my CPO warranty...