View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
First I could not be any more disappointed in the workmanship of the Mine's CF wing.
When it first arrived, the inner edges were very roughly cut and they didn't even bother to put clear coat on it. It also had scratches and bubbles. I waited over 2 months to get these and I wasn't going to wait another 2 months to get this one replaced so I just decided to keep it. It's been a little over 2 months since the purchase and it has started to form a haze on the inner parts of the wing. Is this something that can be fixed or should I have them replace this? You can clearly see the white part where they didn't clearcoat... I'm afraid that the haze will only get worse.
do you have a zoomed out shot from the top? it looks different from mine... the screw mounting hole location mainly.

mine is over 2yrs old, looks like new still.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote