View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #44 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
They guaranteed me its gonna look like new. and if i want to replace the quarter panel its gonna have to be rewelded and there gonna have to take out the back window and alot of interior things i dont want them to touch anyways.
Call a Paintless dent removal company in the area, if you let a body shop "repair" this then your probably looking at a lot of body filler aka BONDO. Which could crack later and not look perfect.

Seriously check out a paintless dent removal company first, worst case they say its too extreme to fix, best case will be 1000 times better in the end when you only need paint and not bondo and paint.

Here's a video I found that hopefully will brighten your day and show you there are better alternatives-
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7JprFs...%3Dj7JprFshq2A
-Chad

Last edited by Volk Z; 09-18-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote