View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

I'm still blown away with how professional and organized they are.

this was the point of the thread, I was slightly disapointed with the final whp number was expecting 330 ish, but oh well, I will go dyno when it is cold outside, then I will have that number...but again the numbers were not the point, I am in customer service and these guys do it right, that is hard to find these days, we spend days training on the "customer experience" and forming a relationship, and these guys know what to do, just a bunch of nice guys, again at least from my time spent there. I think if they ever grow large enough they should open Pittsburgh branch we do not have a "dominate" tuner shop over here, a few up an coming, but most fail because they have no idea how to run a business...and I will offer my services I need to get out of the dealer side. I plan on gtm sc this thing next summer(hopefully business is so slow...so slow I can be posting) and I will be making that driver again to get a Vince tune.