View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs234 View Post
Well the reason I ask is because Motortrend tested both cars out and of course the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are faster in the NISMO, but the 370z sports package is faster around the figure eight. 24.7 for the sports package and 25.1 for the Nismo. So it didn't make any sense to me. Since the Nismo has a stiffer suspension it should handle better.
SHOULD, problem is that stiffer isn't always better, if its too stiff and there isn't enough give to put the tires on the road, you get less grip and slower times. That's why it is slower around a track (there have been a few track tests)

Btw, search and you shall find