Thread: Second cars
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #60 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
Lol originally I was asking for ideas for what to get as a second car when I get my Z, but now I've just turned this into a place to post your second car. So now you guys are both right!
Alright then, here is my second car

2010 Honda Fit with some goodies installed!

As a former Xterra owner I would honestly recommend against them unless you seriously need to have all that space and towing capacity all the time.

I hated my Xterra since I never used it for more than just daily driving and honestly if the Fit was out in the US at the same time I would have just bought one back then. The Fit has more if not equal space inside and gets more than double the MPGs

You could always just rent a truck when you need to tow something and get a Fit or a Note like Mike has below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
my second car is my 2014 versa note, bought it for the time being till i can get my hands on another Z when im more prepared plus it serves as my fun car as it is actually pretty fun to drive, my daily is a 96 honda civic, that despite having a cracked exhaust manifold still pulls strong and doesnt give me any problems...also a fun car to drive, but unlike many civic owners i am keeping it as stock as possible
Here is a pic of it too!

Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote