View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu

Hey Andrew once again you always go above and beyond. plz plz plz tell me when your on the east coast. and car bubble ey? how long does it take to deploy haha.
yea but the thing was i reversed out of the spot and the railing is a huge semi circle. i clutched in neutral and then i guess i was already close to the rail when i let off the brakes boom. so yea after a workout and trying to get out of the small spot i was already in just things didnt add up. but hopefully i can get it all fixed for about 2k. tail light rear bumper and rear quarter panel. 350 tail light 450 bumper 415 quarterpanel plus repair and paint