View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Basically Garage Lines tune > AAMs tune.

You should be able to feel a 20WHP bump.

Are you certain the 285 baseline was not on the stock map? What did the tuner at GL say about the tune from AAM?
lol, I asked that myself when they did the baseline and he said 285 I asked specifically if they had reset it to stock? I was standing right there as they put it on the dyno and it sure didn't look like they did anything or flashed it prior to the baseline but I thought the same myself.

They didn't say anything about the tune from AAM other than why was I having it retuned which I covered with them when I was making the appointment. I went in with tons of questions on nitrous and decided to go ahead and get the re-tune while I think on the nitrous. they didn't have anything negative to say. seemed confident they could get more out of the car via the tune though. I picked them because I was able to find alot of good reviews about their tuning especially on the 370s
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote