View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #1078 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Take the set with bigger rear tires. If you are rocking 245s on the 18s then forget it. Id go with the 19s and 275s (or bigger if you have bigger tires). And for all that are wondering... 325's do fit on the 19" sport rays. I had a friend add them to his 19s

Also, Ive noticed when I pull up to the tree on the drag strip, with the 7AT, you can mash the brake and accel to about 2500-3k without wheel spin and you will get a nice little launch. Try with traction on and off for varied times. I lowered my time by about .2-.4 seconds by this method. Good luck!
Thanks for the Tips
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote