View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #1074 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Not sure exactly, it could help with wheel spin or it could be a tad bit heavier and make times a little slower (if your cars stock).

325s on the 19s are kind of unnecessary if you aren't supercharged or turbo'd, but my friend has plans to turbo his.

My best time was a 13.28 with new 275s in the rear & thats almost completely stock in the summer, 98-105 degrees with oil temp at 220-230. I still had wheel spin issues in first gear, and into second

If you are in the right region, temps are good, tracks prepared, theres no reason why you couldn't do better with a little bit bigger tires!
That's pretty impressive.

I've noticed that temps in the 90s really seem to suck the torque out of the Z (more so than I expected). Now that it is cooling off in the mid Atlantic, I've also noticed lots more wheel spin in first and second with morning temps in the 50s.

Summer tires not happy.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote