View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

i watched some youtube where some japanese magazine blogger was talking about hybrids vs cars like our 370Z's. from wat i saw, i got the impression that japan is moving more and more towards owning green cars as a responsibility vs owning fun cars like the Z for one's own selfish pleasure.

maybe that's why the exhaust is so damn quiet on our z's from the factory. japanese is becoming an even more passive culture, because they dont want neighbors and friends talking behind their backs.

buy something 'responsible' like Prius or Leaf, then noone will say bad things about your car and lifestyle. you are a great role model to save the planet! ( for a confused idiot imo..).

buy something like a gas gobbling sports car aka Fairlady, then worry about people talking shittt behind your back. that crazy kenchan with his noisy 370Z, why he has 2 cars like that when he is a father with two kids? bad role model, terrible parent. he should be banned from the planet.

if that is really the case, then it's no wonder why nissan is having a hard time putting together a low/mid-grade V6 sports car they can sell to the general public. it's going in the wrong direction vs the 'responsible trend.'

if the next Z is to succeed, the Z will need to be designed for export. their team and workers need to be able to stand tall and tell their friends and neighbors they are working on a special sports car strickly for export, not some gas gobbling noisy sports car noone wants in japan! sports car bad! hybrid good!

then perhaps we can get something we really want in the USA. hahaha.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote