Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ryguy
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z white
Ryguy is on a distinguished road
Default The Secret

So the other day I watched "The Secret" on netflix. It is a documentary about this secret that has been only known by few powerful and successful people through the course of history. It is along the same lines as the power of believing. It is a pretty interesting documentary, it has a pretty low production value but if you can look past that and the cheesiness and judge it on face value its actually pretty good. If your a pessimistic person then Im sure you might be thinking that its just a bunch of crap and all made up, and it might be. After watching it I started to think back from my own experiences and I don't think what they are saying is very far fetched. My hope is not to change one's beliefs because realistically Im sure most people who read this wont watch "The Secret" and of those who watch it most might just think its a bunch of made up stuff. And to those people I would say that its they're life and they can live it how they want, Im not going to judge someone on their views and outlooks on life, hell my fiance is one of those people who thinks its bull s**t, but I figured if I share this and it only changes one person's life then its worth the time it took me to write this up. Obviously I hope it helps more than one person but if not then Im ok with that. And for those who do watch it, watch it with an open mind.