View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #136 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

LCR Autowerks had fabricated it for me. They are a forum member.

In other news, one of the bigger mods I had planned fell through, so unfortunately the "big reveal" I had planned wont happen. That said I guess I can stop with teasers (except for one, I'll give a little hint below) and update everyone with my plans. I decided to get rid of the red accent color on the 40th and go with something that I think will compliment the color of the car more... Purple!!! I already started with the engine dress up, by upgrading all my silicone to the Samco purple (although im still waiting on my radiator and catch can hoses). I've also switched out my PWJDM dressup bolts with a set of NRG fender washers in purple. This weekend I'll be making a grounding kit in purple. Next I'll be sending my calipers to get powdercoated, after that... lets just say I made a purchase last week. It'll be here in 8-12 weeks.

My only hint is this: Its black, its JDM and well... think planets in the solar system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (687.5 KB, 69 views)