View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
great pics as always wais, as for my plans for the Note....gonna be doing tint here in the next couple of weeks and have been communicating with bob over at versaspeed to see what all can be done to get an aftermarket going for the Note. He assures me that he has been pushing alot of the local aftermarket companies to get things going, but as with any new car it's going to be a while before things really start taking off. Also i forgot, was it Jeff that i needed to get a hold of over at micro image for the lowering springs?

P.S.

decided what type of rims i'm going with after looking at that pic you took of my car....SSR type C in white 16x7 +42 offset and car lowered about an inch all around is what i figure
That's a great choice in wheels Mike, I can't wait to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Wais, You do nice work chronicling these meets......and that camera work of yours, good stuff.

Rafael
Thanks Rafael, great seeing you as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Thanks once again for sharing!!!
My pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Do you have engine shots of the white z32 with the lambo doors?
I may have a photo that I took awhile ago, I will go through my album when I get a chance
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote