View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03g35coupe6mt View Post
Racing Classes
there will be prizes $$$ for winners in each class but to says its not worth it if your N/A its just a fun day for anyone who wants to run there car on the strip . even if your not planning on running still got a parking lot of nice cars too look at and then we get to see the GTR.s run and make everything look like it was in slow motion
Last year they had heads up N/A Z class & bracket n/a Z racing. This year the Z N/A cars will have only bracket racing. While bracket racing has some good points, like a 15 second Z has the same, no better chance of winning than a 13 second car, much of the excitement will be missing. One car takes off, the second car tries to catch & pass the first car, then when it does pass & wins the race most people would think that. Meanwhile it broke out & really never came back to race again.

It would not be fun when for the final run a 14 second automatic z racers a 15 second automatic z. After the race, it won't matter who crossed the finish line first, only after the announcer says who the winner is is when you know who won. Also the manual trans cars have very hard time to compete with automatic cars. Staging, consistency, & take off is like two different worlds.

This is just me but since I'm not racing, I won't drive 2/3 hours just to look at some cars or to see modded GT-R's that are not price wise in my world race each other.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote