View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #85 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Holy **** that episode went batshit crazy.

( Click to show/hide )

I was a little upset when he gave up Jesse, but I understand that was needed since a lot of that was jesses fault. But tellin him the whole Jane thing?? That was harsh.
( Click to show/hide )
CRAZY, at least when I found out that Hank was shot and Gomez was dead I got unpissed at the makers (they made it seem like no one got shot...) but anyways, trippy shít. And about Jane, remember, he confessed once to Jesse, but he was high on sleeping pills. And Walt and Jesse have transformed and switched roles, Walt was nice, Jesse was the D-bag, now Walt is the Dbag and Jesse is the nice one.
Maybe I'm talking out of my aśs on this but I like the cinematography and the way they tie everything into itself. (Episode 1)Walt was standing out there waiting to kill police with a .45, now the police show up, and Hank was killed with a .45. Same with how Walt laid there like Gus did when his friend got shot in the head.

We got 2 more episodes to go?