View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Not sure what you mean? You saying they wont make 425WHP? You are right if your saying their kit and their "box" tune, Heck I made NA 298 WHP on their tune I only made 342 WHP

UPREV tuned made 412 WHP, Just proves their tune SUX..
You know what, looking over all their info again... The Stillen kit looks just fine. I think every member that has it is actually making the numbers they promise 480-510hp, and they get around 420-430WHP...
I thought they always advertised WHP numbers and gains (which they told me on the phone) but it looks like for their S/C kit, they measured WHP and HP at the flywheel