View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
37DZ
Base Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370z S M6
37DZ is on a distinguished road
Default After years of day-dreaming about it...

I finally got a Z! I was actually debating between 3 different cars: the Z, Genesis Coupe, and FR-S. I drove the Z first, and loved it ...I drove the FR-S and was disappointed ...i don't know if it's because I had really high expectations for it after hearing so many people rave about it, or if it just isn't for me; but I found it to be uncomfortable and overall very poor interior at that price, especially compared to the Z for which I only paid about 3 grand more. The genesis I never got to drive. I read many reviews and the turbo model was very enticing but from what I read it seems like it still has some things that Hyundai needs to work on.

I've been wanting a 350z ever since it came out. I thought I would never be able to get one at first. Later on I kept hearing about poor interior quality, not very good throttle response, and the transmission isn't all that great either. To be fair, this is only what I heard and I do not mean to offend anyone who owns a 350. With a few mods they can be just as awesome as the 370. However, i have driven an automatic once (due to one of my previous jobs) and the automatic did in fact feel very lazy and not too precise on steering; and yes in my opinion the interior isn't very good at all.

Anyway, long story short, I bought my first Z about 3 weeks ago and never looked back! I love it, and every day I can't wait to get behind the wheel. My only thing is that I'm not too crazy about the silver; I would've wanted it in either white or blue... in my opinion those are the best colors for the Z. But I got a good deal from dealer with (surprisingly) great customer service; they really treated me well, and I was very surprised.

Now I can't wait to start modding! ...my first mod might be a few cheap/free things I've read about on the DIY section (LED dome lights, trunk weight removal, etc..) ...but I honestly can't wait to save up enough to get the Stillen CBE, yum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201309 Z HDR9 copy.jpg (327.4 KB, 94 views)
37DZ is offline   Reply With Quote