View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #1304 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
Those are freakin sweet!! Anyone can make cast manifolds.. But these show real intent of a very smooth free flow design and even aesthetics with the logo. Top notch work!
Thank you! It has been a long process to get to this point. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Hey Tony those look fn awsome. Wish I was in on this .. But have to wait.. . BOOO for waiting, Really GREAT work
No worries at all. Thanks for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
WHOOOOPPP!!!!!

So what is a good estimate of when these will ship? I need to make arrangements as ill be in Hawaii for a couple of weeks in early October. Would hate to miss the Fedex man!!
It is hard to say. We are going to perfect the install so once shipped out the installer has no curve balls thrown at them so to speak. We are working tirelessly day in and day out to finish the production kit. If you are waiting for the FedEx guy, you will be waiting for a while. We ship UPS. That reminds me, I called and left you a message today. I know when we last spoke you had talked about potentially sending your car to us for the install. Give me a ring on my cell or at the shop when you have a chance.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote