Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #853 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
What do I know ,I did mine that way and I work in a body shop

This is main reason why I don't post that much on the forum ,I give correct advice and I'm told I'm wrong.

Do it any way you like my lights you great.
Relax brother everyone thinks what they know is best. Nothing wrong with that either. We are all proud of what we do, how we do it, and the path that got us there.

I think this is just a misunderstanding anyway. He is trying to remove all the old paint and there is a lot of it. He plans on trying your method on a new set of lights not some that have been done multiple times already like mine. We have been talking in PM's also he likes your method.

I have learned a lot from your posts Baer dont be stingy Also dont freak out if people disagree its human nature.