View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
clintfocus
Track Member

Drives: 370z, EK Civic, F150
clintfocus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Umm if u r selling something make sure u know what u r selling, because it does look like ur trying t rip ppl off all though it is a ~180$ pice brand new, and it does look like its brand new but on this forum rules when u take a pic to sell something u must include ur forum name in the pic, soooo ye those are red tags for some one that is trying to rip ppl off. Believe me if i was calling u out ud probably have a bloody nose 1st.
The part IS brand new, i didnt end up needing it for my Cusco LSD install, im seling it for what i got it for.
On the 350 forums you need to provide a pic of your user name, not on here, go look at the rules again, on there it also says no negative or trolling posts....
Oh so then on top of all this, even though i have my info from my shop owner sources, you threaten me....class act

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknolust72 View Post
can you verify the part number on the box? I need this, but wont be back in town until the end of the week. I'm in Torrance, so not too far from you!
ill have a part number for you posted with a pic later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
Rofl go troll somewhere else, I vouch for this seller!!
thanks martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The OP is correct; i also upgraded from the stock vlsd to the OS Giken. The stock passenger side stub will NOT work with the OS Giken diff because it is too long. The stock passenger side stub actually inserts further into the diff than the driver side stub does for the stock diff. On the OS Giken diff, this is not required (nor possible), therefore the need for a shorter stub. Hence, two driver side stubs are required due to the length.
^this is the info i have as well. thank you
clintfocus is offline   Reply With Quote