View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
NOFATCHX
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370Z
NOFATCHX is on a distinguished road
Default Need clarification on Kinetix camber arm description!

So it speaks about bringing your camber into spec. What if I want to adjust for further negative camber? I'm dropped 2" or more, have -2.3 on rear, slight less on front. Will this kit give me an addition -1.5 in adjustment ability or am I so low already there would be no point in getting these? It says from factory setting but my setup definitely isn't factory.

"The front suspension from the factory allows zero camber adjust-ability which can become a problem especially when lowering your car. Race enthusiasts also wish to add more negative camber to increase their handling without having to "slam" their car to achieve the desired camber. These arms will allow 1.5 degrees of positive camber, and 1.5 degrees of negative camber from the factory settings. So if your car is lowered 1.5" and the front camber is sitting at 2 degrees negative camber, these arms will allow you to bring them back out to .5 degrees negative camber."