View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 12:42 AM   #251 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Sorry to dissappoint but it is delayed another week. They are paying my rental this week but it's not what I want. This is the final week I'm willing to give. They've had it long enough to fix anything. They should have forseen this before I even came home (meth recommendation and fan problem). During tuning, one of the pulley bearings went and it's causing them to take some things apart. If it were anything other than a mechanical failure, is be grabbing it. I'm pretty upset right now to say the least.
Dude... How long has it been now? I've pretty much followed since the day I heard it was being hauled away... that feels like forever ago (granted it probably feels much longer to you). Well when its all done hit me up and we'll grab a drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I'm building mine as well. But I'll be using an Asus Maximus VI Hero and GSkill Trident 2400 ram. PSU is a Coolermaster 1kw gold rated and modular... I also prefer custom watercooling in the CPU. 4770K's run hot as hell, so serious cooling is needed. I plan on running at least one 780. Not sure if I'm gonna run a GPU cooling loop. Also orderd a Gskill 240gb SSD. Gonna do a red white and black theme.
Im sporting a Seasonic Platinum 1000 and an H100i water cooled CPU. My goal is a fully water cooled system down the road. but your build seems awefully close to mine. 2 SLId 780's and 120 SSD. White Case/White LEDs (tastefully done, and not too many of em)

Check out that PSU man. Best one out there hands down

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 09-15-2013 at 12:48 AM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote