Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #847 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
He got a soda blaster to try out. If you use that oven cleaner do you then have to worry about getting all of that residue off as well? What is the best way to clean the clear lens on the inside same stuff? Or will it etch it?
Just spray it on keep it covered ,1 can is good for both lights I forget the time check the can I think it is about 20-30 minutes then just wash them off and they should be clear with a yellow haze then prep for paint no primer some adhesion promoter would be a good idea.

As far as the outer clear lens windex a clean rag ,compressed air to remove any lint and a flash light to look thru the plastic lens to ck how clear it is.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote