View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #248 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Sorry to dissappoint but it is delayed another week. They are paying my rental this week but it's not what I want. This is the final week I'm willing to give. They've had it long enough to fix anything. They should have forseen this before I even came home (meth recommendation and fan problem). During tuning, one of the pulley bearings went and it's causing them to take some things apart. If it were anything other than a mechanical failure, is be grabbing it. I'm pretty upset right now to say the least.
I feel for you man, on the bright side at least you didnt get halfway home and it go out. Its easy for me to sit here and say that though, I know exactly how you feel. Once it is in your hands you will forget all these hiccups.