Thread: burning oil
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armhunter View Post
you need to be bitch slapped!

I am a very busy person. I am an engineer during the day and run my JiuJitsu academy at night. I dont have time to remind myself when this, when that.. I use my phone to remind me of appointments, and the car cost me around 40K. The Car came with this nifty computer that is supposed to warn you when you need to change the oil... If you read anything you would know that my mechanic said he entered in the information that was supposed to warn me to change the oil. He evidently didnt. I have already said I have never had a car burn oil like this, ever!! I have run cars to 10k without an oil change.. that was when I was much younger.. but they never burned a drop.. So stop being an A$$ which is so easy to do on the other side of a computer. and by the way.. the car runs fine.. sounds fine.. he is going to check it more on saturday..

I think we all learned from this: Don't trust the freakin' computers. They can get accidentally reset. Then something's gonna get braked. I prefer the old fashioned analog sticker-on-the-windshield method. And, as I said above, check it every other fill-up.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote