View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

First off I would like to apologize for not seeing this post sooner. If anyone ever has an issue they would like resolved immediately it is always best to get in touch with either Josh or me directly. With the number of new threads created each day and the number of forums we try to monitor we do miss things from time to time.

To the original poster, please contact me directly so we can work out what happened here. I don't know of your exact scenario but we do have our policies that the sales people must follow. If you are free to call me or email me I would be happy to get this sorted out for you and get you the parts you are looking for.

My contact information is:

Kyle Millen
800-576-2131 ext. 173
kmillen@stillen.com
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote