View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #2895 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
dude speaking as an electrician chances are the brushes for the motor in the dremel/grinders is not going to be an off the shelf item at HD. You will most likely just need to buy a new dremel

y pipe review sounds awesome. titanium exhaust FTW
you were correct i had to buy a new dremel..... i was suppose to to the cutting on the other side of the varis tonight but i got off late... the good news is i took my z out today and the side that was cut was a success it didnt get wet... the open side though however i had to run out during the heavy rain to pop my hood and cover my other maf sensor with a trash bag (since they are pointing straight up) not kool... ill try to make the cut tomorrow... my dad is leaving in about a week i believe so i should be able to have my machinist fab that adapter bracket im also gonna have him machine me a finishing spacer for my top secret knob...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 09-14-2013 at 04:38 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote