View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Custom hood vents

I know this has been talked about before with the GTR style vents. But I just noticed along with the Evo, the new 2014 Corvette also uses hood vents that they place very far forward on the hood. Probably why Subaru places their hood scoop so far back because the further back the air is drawn into the engine bay instead of in the front where the hot air will blow out like the corvette is designed to.

There was a s2000 that did this from the front to back but that guy looked like he had skill. This do-it-yourself looks a little easier. What does everyone think of it.? I want to do it and make it look like one big piece on the Corvette or the Evo.

http://www.cherokeetalk.com/forum/f6...ood-vent-6783/

Done...

Last edited by synolimit; 09-24-2013 at 06:47 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote