View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #699 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
its funny cuz i have the same one that i never ended up installing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
why not? dealer put holes in the bumper like the newbs they are (painted part not the black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
thats actually why. there are two tiny holes where the plate goes. if i put the towhook plate in, the middle holes are visible.
Quote:
I hate that! my dealer put the holes in the black part below the painted part still pisses me off though cause I would have never had them install the front plate if I had remembered to ask when I purchased. I was just to excited about new Z to remember though when I get a respray done I will be removing the front plate for good and fix the little holes.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
I'm gonna try to fix it myself. My plate holes are in the black part hopefully It will look alright
Quote:
if it is on the black you can fix it or you can always buy the CF cover for it

other idea is fill it and then use plasti-dip to cover it again
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
hmm thats actually a good idea. i think i will actually do that with mine. The alternative is to go to nissan and buy some of those plastic pin things that hold the front bumper in place and just put them in the holes. So you end up having to circles on the black portion but no holes.
Quote:
IMO that would stick out like a sore thumb. I would rather plasti-dip then plug it.

my #1 choice would be CF cover
oops ok 8 posts I stand corrected but, there is the recap in case you missed it

like fuck dude 8 posts out of almost 700.... it's not like the thread went on for pages and pages about the plate but I hope it does now with a 8 post quote.