View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Wish I could of waited thats a good deal. In the sizes I got it was $1050 at the end of last month. I haven't put many miles on them as I just mounted the wheels this past Saturday. They are definitely quieter than OEM and ride smooth. For the money I don't think you can beat them unless you want to shell out more dollars for the Michelin Pilot Super Sports that are top of this class.

If you have money to burn and just can't stand the OEM tires any longer jump on this deal. If it were me I would wait until at least the rears needed replacing. For me it was only 8k miles but I beat on them pretty bad. Shouldn't take too much longer daily driving it and taking a few road trips in the Z.