View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musterd6 View Post
Hey guys just thought i would finally introduce myself.
I bought a 2013 solid red Z with sport package and 6mt used with ~6k miles on it about a month and a half ago. I just graduated college in May and this is the first car I am actually owning; I had been driving my parents extra cars up till the Z ('94 Honda Accord for 5 years, '07 Hyundai Sonata for about 8 months). As you can all probably imagine, this beautiful car is a huge upgrade on both of those! So far I love it and have no real complaints. I have been a member of the forum since my purchase and have been looking at many of the threads and just hadn't gotten around to making my first post because I still don't have any quality pictures to post. I am extremely impressed with how knowledgeable and helpful all you guys are. Hopefully this weekend I can take some nice pictures to post after its washed!
OOOOHHH, we like to see them when they are all wet and soapy as well . Welcome to the best forum on the interweb.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote