View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Troyz
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring M6
Troyz is on a distinguished road

Mustangs and Camaros are poor mans sports car and meant to be torn up on a drag strip. It's as American as apple pie, Budweiser, and corn dogs. I used to drive a Camaro and I took it to the drag strip because that's all it was good for the 1/4 Mile. I was terrible at the track btw esp in a manual shift. Best time I got was a 13.1 @ 103 in my 2002 Z28 6sp.

I sold my FBody for 2 reasons, my friends said it was pos, and the quality people in the FBody clubs well

I will look at the 1/4 and 0..60 times on a car before I buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
So drag racers are trash? I'm sure one of the first things you did before buying your car was check the 0 to 60' and the 1/4 mile times.

I'm sure that you tried it at the track & svcked at it. So sure that I'll send you a $100 check if you post a time slip with car #666 doing a 13.5 or better time.

Avg. cost for drag racing is $20. Take as many runs as you want. I'll even give you that $20 back.

As far as a "real track", I'm sure you never went to one. If you do go, you would most likely end up with a very careful circling around it.

Drag racing is as American as apple pie. EVERY car that is tested by mags. gets a 1/4 mile run. I'm sure you know almost every car's 1/4 mile time
Troyz is offline   Reply With Quote