View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

I think your problem is not knowing your goal. A lot of people who "mod" with bolt-on's do it because they're curious to see how much power they can squeeze out. It's something that you can't really explain, but a lot of car enthusiast understand. To us, the Z is something special, to other's (like my GF) it's just a car. I'd honestly be fine with a stock Z, but I change things or "mod" because I want my car to be a bit more unique and my own. I wanted an exhaust that was a bit louder so I replaced the stock one. It's the same with anything in life really. That's like asking why Megan Fox has tattoos on an otherwise perfect body.....to each his/her own.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote