View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #2870 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

well i couldnt wait till the weekend to go to my friends shop and use his lift for changing out the y pipe... so i just did it at home man was it TIGHT in there lol.... one thing i hate about our z's is how low they are to the floor and not to mention the damn amuse sides being so low also.. but the hour spent cramming myself under there was totally worth it... i knew that a y pipe would make my z sound louder but MAN... it made it LOUDER...when you first start the z before it was like click click pussy sound now its like a click click growl.... but it gets quiet when the motor warms up... i cant wait to hear my motor when its under load and my mind is going bonkers right now imagining how the real amuse exhaust will sound (the one with one resonator dual exit) rather than the POS stock exhaust i have right now... should sound crisp.... i was gonna take a picture of the y pipe installed... but the ugly burnt to a crisp stillen high flow cats totally ruined the site of the beautiful amuse.... im thinking of still replacing those one day... maybe some central 20 high flow cats.... to definitely keep the JDM love under there

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote