View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #60 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrhsms View Post
What affect does it have when you "Y" the inlet and outlet tubing? Or should you run two catch cans? the only can I have seen that has 2 inlets and 2 outlets is the ARC can.

I am worried that the joining of the two intakes will effect how the throttlebody on each side works by changing the return pressure or am I just smoking crack?
I have zero issue, just dynoed too with no tune and running a little rich. Also have about 27mpg!

The valve covers come into the AOS bottom, there is internal baffling, then the top Y's off going to each port on the mani. The bottom is the drain hose. Again zero issues and collects a good amount every 1000 miles when I drain. The return hoses are also bone Fing dry I also cut my can in half and join it with a coupling so when I really want to clean it, I just pull it apart.

Last edited by synolimit; 09-11-2013 at 02:01 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote