View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #2278 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
2.5" will be more than enough to about 525-550 RWH. Now, you can make more with the 2.5" but it becomes restrictive at that point. You have to be careful in regaurds to a S/C with the exhaust. Bigger is not always better. The supercharger will need back pressure unlike turbos which need no back pressure but trust me when I tell you this, our exhaust with a supercharger will outperform any other 2.5" cat back on the market.

I would bet the farm on it.
To expand on this a little.. would your high flow cats also work with a s/c setup? or would the test pipes be better? Thinking of someday "maybe" doing an SC.