View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
EastBayZed
Base Member

Drives: 370z, Sonata Turbo
EastBayZed is on a distinguished road
Default Norcal Mini Meet and Drive 9/28

Hello everyone,

I will be putting a mini meet and drive together for anyone who is interested. This is my first time organizing a meet/drive so any help would be appreciated.

To start off the day we would arrive at Lucilles Smokehouse BBQ, one of the best new spots around to grab a good BBQ lunch. After digesting for a bit we would make our way past Clayton and then onto Marsh Creek Road and follow it into Livermore/Dublin. Getting onto the 580 West and arriving in the Hacienda Crossings for the final goodbye.

The drive takes approximately one hour and ten minutes. It has great twisties along the way. As far as the rest of the day whoever would be interested I plan on seeing the new "Rush" Formula 1 movie that opens that weekend. I made the times throughout the day to work best with the traffic/movie times and hopefully everyone's schedules to keep your night free if needed. As far as the Mt. Diablo fire I belief it will all be mopped up by the designated date, if not I will postpone the meet for another time. Don't be shy and come to meet everyone as I am new to the Z family this year. I will start a list in the next post for those who plan to attend, add you name and I will update as we go.

Details are below:

DATE: 09/28/13

Start: 12pm
Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
486 Sun Valley Mall
Concord, CA 94520

Drive: Approximately 1hour 10 Minutes
Marsh Creek Road to Vasco Road

Finish: 3pm-5pm
Regal Cinemas Hacienda Crossings Stadium 21 IMAX Movie Theater
5000 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
Attached Images
File Type: png lucilles_logo.png (8.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg INITIALSPOT.JPG (219.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg endspot.JPG (142.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg map.JPG (180.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by EastBayZed; 09-17-2013 at 11:40 PM.
EastBayZed is offline   Reply With Quote