View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #1431 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

I actually want to say a big thanks to the people like Spohn, Dzel, etc. for not only being entertaining on this thread but also persistently following-up on this group buy with GTM. I appreciate GTM for their candidness and updates from time to time as well but it's nice to know we're all on the same page though there are a select some that I kind of feel are speaking on behalf of the rest of us.

This will personally be my 2nd boost project and, yeah, it's as vivid as Spohn described it, haha. I'm anxious too. But maybe a positive spin is either you're collecting pennies of interest on the money in your bank account or not accruing interest on a credit card.

Thanks again for the follow-ups and keeping the thread alive, guys!