View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #96 (permalink)
Stino
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport
Stino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
The only Mishimoto product I purchased and installed is their radiator and silicon hoses. Having said that, I'm very satisfied with the quality, performance and overall ease of installation. I can only go based on my experience not others.

However, let's be fair, in the automotive performance part industry, product defects and part failures unfortunately come with the territory. NO COMPANY IS EXEMPT TO HAVING THEIR PRODUCTS FAIL EVERY NOW AND AGAIN. I'm not a huge fan or hate any one company per say, but lets call it like it is.

I came across this CSF Radiator Review when looking to replace my radiator. Click here to read. This review honestly did not have any impact on my decision to purchase the Mishimoto Radiator, it was the Mishimoto size and two cores that sold me. Please note: I have absolutely nothing against CSF as I always read nothing but great things regarding their radiators. It's just that anyone searching can find a post/thread regarding a product failure with almost every company that sells performance car parts.

10 370Z Sport|Berk CBE & HFC|NISMO R-TUNE CAI|Z1 Oil & PS Coolers|Mishimoto Radiator|UpRev|Nismo S-Tune|SEIBON Spoiler|Eibach Sways, Springs, Spacers|SPC Camber|RJM Clutch Pedal|Enkei Wheels|StopTech Rotors & Pads|SS Brake/Clutch Lines|Alpine W900BT, PDX5, Rear Camera, Boston SR60, S35 & 10" G3 Sub|3M Ceramic Tint

Last edited by Stino; 09-10-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Stino is offline   Reply With Quote