View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Same question??? They don't go outward at all, and have zero affect on how a wheel fits onto the hub. How do these not fit with Nismo wheels??
I honestly don't know. I'm going to have to ask the shop for details. I dropped them off last week because the car was already in for "rebuttoning" and final tune along with some minor body work so I dropped these off with the ART pipes and GT-R plugs I ordered and figured they could just throw them on while the car was up on a lift anyway. I didn't expect there to be any trouble.

My first thought was "no, I want a second opinion" but then I thought "well, how hard can these really be to put on? I mean it's like a 5 minute job if the car is on a lift so I dunno.

Y'know, we have a club meet on Saturday. Maybe I'll bring them and see what we can figure out at the picnic since there won't be much else to do.