View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #1429 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, I know that you are all excited and anxious about when we expect to be shipping kits out, and as a consumer myself, I can completely empathize with you all. I have been on several group buys myself and recall waiting eagerly for a set of custom valved coilovers for well over a year due to manufacturing delays on dust boots of all things.

That all said, we are still waiting on our casting company to get us the parts we ordered. As we have updates, we will keep everyone posted just as Sam did the other day when we got the oil pans in.

I know a lot of you expect an ETA on when we will be shipping kits and forgive me for being a bit gun shy about giving an ETA. When we had posted the expected time previously and were unable to meet that due to delays with our suppliers, I was very disappointed. Personally, I'm the kind of person that does my best to stay true to my word and if I don't have strong assurance that a time frame is going to be met, I have a hard time telling you all that it will be done on a particular date since there is absolutely no way for me to guarantee it.

What I can guarantee is that this kit is going to kick *** and the quality of the components in this kit coupled with the incredible deal of this group buy is without a doubt the best value you will find when it comes to forced induction that I've ever seen.