View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #338 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Harry and I drove to work on Monday.
I love Harry.
The trip home was nice. Traffic was moving nicely on the four-lane except for one of those 4-door oatmeal colored blah sedans being driven by a woman who was obviously afraid to drive it.
A fella in a big Dodge four-wheel drive truck threw his hands up at her when she paced a tractor trailer blocking the fast lane!
Made me laugh as I have had that happen to me several times plus I was stuck behind HIM while he was stuck behind HER!
Finally she realizes slows way down, gets behind the tractor trailer and the best part: out of our way! Open road. Finally!
But only for another three miles or so, then I hop onto the two lane and wonder what interesting obstacles will present themselves during this part of my commute. Cars in front of me start dropping off until I have free reign! Yay! Once again an open road…until, Mr. Harley rider appears. Cruising about 45mph. It’s a nice evening for a ride but I am NOT on a ride-I would like to get home and get out of 4th gear. Ugh. Uh oh. Twisty turny road time and he uses his turn signal. Ugh. He may be in front of me for awhile. Yepp. Sigh. Up and down and around nice bendy turns. At 40mph.  this is NO FUN! Hey wait! He’s slowing down! YES!! He is pulling aside so I can pass!! Yay! Thank you thank you thank you Harley guy!! A little appreciative wave and I am gone! Love driving Harry spiritedly.