Thread: 135i or 370z
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
gatorfast
Base Member

Drives: Z4 M Coupe
gatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond reputegatorfast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 View Post
In addition, the 135i isn't "adult" to me at all. It's like a junior 3 series and just screams "starter car" to me.
Since when is a $40k car a "starter car"? No doubt the 3 series is really nice...its also much more expensive than the 1 series.

I have been following the 135i since it came out last year and I was convinced it would be my next car until I saw the 370z. Now the choice will be tougher. The main thing driving me towards the Z is the price ($5k or so cheaper msrp wise + more wiggle room than BMW). But if I could get either one for more or less the same price, like the OP can, then I would choose the BMW.