View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #1411 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

After talking to Sam there's no doubt he wants this as bad as we do. I really could feel his passion just talking. They are really at the mercy of the foundry that molds the cast pieces. So much that goes on when they poor into the cast. Everything had to be held to a Standerd. And in the world people seem to sh!t on you when you bug them to much. GTM is definitely not that way with us.

I'm so ready myself. My passion lies so deep with this hobby it's hard waiting. It's been since the end of May I haven't even started my car more or less drove it. Which is fine cause I've done so much work I wouldn't of normally done. But after much patience and not hate for GTM I'm really wanting a date that is met or refund. I'm just so ready. My life has been pretty lame without my car. Lol. Thank god I got a new German Shepherd to keep me busy. Boy he's a handful. His name is Diesel.